Our 45 day return policy / Your right to withdraw the purchase
We are confident that you will love your new Sonos product, however, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply let us know within 45 days. We will refund the full purchase price, and we will even cover the shipping cost back to us.
In order to return your Product under the return policy, please check that:
1. You have purchased the product directly from Sonos (via phone or via the Website);
2. You contact Sonos and begin the return process within 45 days from the original shipment date;
3. The product is returned in the original Sonos packaging, with all materials included, and in new or as-new condition; and
4. You strictly follow the Sonos return instructions as set out below.
What you need to do if you want to return a product:
- Contact our Sales team by filling out the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form here.
- Use the Sonos shipping label and save a copy
You will receive an email confirming the RMA number and a prepaid returns shipping label. Follow the shipping instructions set out on the label to send the products back to Sonos. We are unable to process returned products sent using an alternate carrier or shipping label. Please ensure that all previous shipping labels or other markings have been removed or covered completely prior to applying the provided return shipping label. Retain a copy of the shipping label with the applicable tracking number provided by the carrier.
- Return the product within 14 days of the RMA issue
Sonos must receive the returned item within 14 calendar days after an RMA number has been issued and the unit returned must match the serial number specified in the RMA. Make sure you pack the product in a safe packaging. All contents (brochures and wires) need to be included and the product must be returned in its original Sonos packaging.
- Receive your refund or a repaired or replacement product
You may expect to see a credit to your account within 10 – 15 working days. Credit will be issued in the same manner as your original purchase payment.
A defective Sonos product? This is our Sonos Warranty.
We stand for the quality of our Sonos products. We offer a one (1) year full warranty on all products sold. The details of this warranty are set out in our End User License and Warranty Agreement (EULA). A summary of the conditions of the Sonos Warranty is set out below. In the event that there is any conflict between this summary and the EULA, the EULA will control.
Your local consumer protection laws may provide additional rules on warranty. The Sonos Warranty does not in any way restrict the rights that you may have under such rules.
The Sonos Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in every Sonos product for one (1) year from the date of shipment from Sonos or the date of the original retail purchase from an Authorised Sonos Dealer. The Sonos warranty does not guarantee that Sonos products will at all times operate without interruption or will be error-free, or that all errors may be corrected.
If you have a valid claim under the Sonos Warranty and have returned the product in accordance with the procedure set out below, we will repair or replace the defective product free of cost.
If we determine that the problem is not covered under the Sonos Warranty, we will notify you and inform you of service or replacement alternatives that are available to you for an additional fee.
The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace your product.
Your Sonos Warranty is transferable with ownership, so if you give or sell the Sonos product to someone during the guarantee period, it's still covered.
There are some exclusions to the Sonos Warranty, including but not limited to:
- Problems that result from external causes such as accident, abuse or misuse;
- Use that is not in accordance with Sonos' product instructions;
- Products with missing or altered serial numbers;
- Products which have had their housings opened or are otherwise tampered with; or
- Problems caused by using third party accessories, parts, or components.